Thursday, July 20, 2006

24 hours ain't enough...

I am basically getting busy in life... there's more to do... longer hours to stay awake... and it is just a hell outta the situation that I've been for the past 1 month plus... I should see this in a positive way eventhough I am feeling so tired now... as a matter of fact, I missed poker...
Anyway, there ain't much time to online anymore... The lefty still can't function like how it used to... so there's a need to go for physiotherapy, and it is as frequent as EVERYDAY... -_- burning a huge huge hole in my pocket :( someone asked me today, what happened to lefty... I made a summary, and he was still puzzled.. and I said, "uhm, Tokyo Drift la!" and he started to laugh -_-
Little fishie is back, just like the last update but then it is not perfect... I know it will not be as how it used to be... Daddy said, it just won't be back like last time, just like lefty :( but then, takkanlah they expect me to forget out my own money for lil fishie also?! I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth mind you! *sigh*
So Superman was indeed a very long and boring movie.. perhaps my expectations on it was way too high.. and thus, having me to watch Superman again for the 2nd time, and pretends as if I haven't watch yet is really killing me!! so tired pulak tu! hehhh! Next mission : Captain Jack Sparrow? ;) move marathon should just come back to my life soon.. I want to live my life to the fullest!!!! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
My next checkup would be on 29th, next Saturday it is... the clot is still there.. do not see much difference.. sighs.. wonder if the medicine will actually fades off the clots or not... It's going to be 6 weeks edi leh!! :(
Question : To dye or not to dye my hair? or highlight? or leave it as it is? Uhmmmm..... still thinking...
Well, with today's date.. I would wanna wish the macho man a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wished him uhm, at about 6.30am today... ;) We celebrated earlier last weekend, since Chris was back, and W and Dan was around too.. well, the more the merrier... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home