Saturday, July 08, 2006

The day after

Hey, I'm finally typing back with both hands! Woohoo!!!

It was the checkup yesterday. The appointment was in the morning and I was kinda feeling so tired as I slept at 5 something in the morning, and Daddy woke me and Chris up at about 8am! zzz~ Feeling pretty excited..

Waited at the waiting hall for quite some time before it actually reaches my turn. Chris went inside with me. So, he checked my cheek 1st. Obviously, the clot is still there, and well the pain is still there too. *sighs* Then he proceeded to check on my elbow, and said he's going to remove the cast. I'm feeling excited. He started off by cutting the bandage and etc, and then remove the cast. But the moment the cast was removed, my elbow started to gimme this pain.. and it is like so damn fugging painful. I kept quiet for a moment. He held my elbow and started to make slow movements on my wrist and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it really hurts... not a good sign.. *sigh* X-ray again. Bleh... now the hand just have to keep shivering like as if I have Parkinson disease and the arm just can't stretch straight.. it is like 90 degrees at all time.. even when I relax.. :( Bought an elbow brace, and it comes with bioceramic.. uhm.. cool.. and I saw this while I am at the medical supplies place.

Hmmm, kalerfool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this model is like RM209.00! I think I would prefer to get a Nike instead.

So this is like the very 1st day that I start my day without the cast, after a 4 weeks. It feels nicer, but erm, more pain.. Can't pamper it too much, must start to move it more.. move it move it!!

Pic taken right after cast was removed. Look at those skin! Ewww...

Pic taken today, wearing on a elbow brace.

and the elbow brace causes water retention on the arm.. -__-zzZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home