Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm bringing sexy back! ;)

Damn this new song by Justin Timberlake keeps repeating in my mind.. it's in the radio when I'm driving to work.. it's in my mp3 player so basically I'll be listening to it while I'm working.. on my way back home.. and even now when I'm online blogging and chatting! W called while I was like lazying around in my room and he heard Sexy Back on the background and started singing as well; saying that the song's stuck in his mind! muahaha! power-fool sial!

Anyway, Chris was back last weekend and clubbing for the 1st time seems so awesome.. I meant.. clubbing has always been awesome but then this week was a lil special.. 1st of all, I have Chris da Ahmad to drive me to the club (even after lefty recovers weih!!!) hee hee!! but this fella still buta jalan.. born and grow up in Penang pulak tu!! ish ish! haha!! No pictures snapped cuz I was busy popping the tequila, Chris' punya nightmare! muahaha!!!

Cute guys everywhere in the club eventhough club is just so small.. my work place punyalah big.. but no cute guy spotted.. how disappointing! aha! anyway, picking up guys in a club ain't the kinda thing that i'll do lah.. by the time I'm there, I would be too busy with the drinks and songs :P

Hmmm, if I were to say about that night.. it'll be too long to post man... so I'll just stop here about this outing with Chris... anyway it's a memorable one for her.. ngek ngek...

Peppa gave birth.. puppies is always cute... don't believe? look below!

I went to Gurney with Chris and folks of course, belanja Korean steamboat BBQ.. damn nice weih.. but then expensive also la :(

As I was at the escalator going down to the basement, I saw something damn cute.. so I snapped it..

it is a crabby bag! reminds me of chatmate...

this thing.. erm, dont know what to do with it actually, but then everyone in my department gets one.. :) nice to decorate the cubi I guess :)

That's all for now la.. need to go to bed.. tomorrow will be a 24 hours nonstop day................. well.. can u smell that the weekend is coming?! Yayy!!!

I'm just gonna wake up tomorrow and shout it out loud, TGI Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home