Monday, August 07, 2006

more update?

I'm getting more and more 'red beans' on the face. People who sees me asked if it is the time of the month.. well, yes it is lah.. but then never happen til this teruk eh! :( must be the lack of sleep la.. I will sleep earlier! I want a nicer complexion!!!! or was it the haze?! pfftttt!

I went to work today with 2 sweety shiny candy on my table :) still wonder why Santa came early this year.. but I've digested the 2 candies.. muahaha!



I left work 2 hours after off work, and I still manage to send lil fishie for a little touch up.. I'm collecting all the bills and will sum it up when everything is done. well, of course I pull Daddy along since I am dummie in this kinda thingy. Many things happened to fishie since the incident, aihz... e.g you have sounds here and there... its flooded... and there's more and more visible defect! :( how sad...


2 months max, and I want fishie to be perfect! :P

Oh yea, btw...I've permed my hair...

it is not a VERY new thing lah.. I permed it like mid last month.. the very 1st thing that came to my mind right after the perm was like I DAMN FUGGING REGRET.. looks like Osama bombed my head! W said I looked like a 35 year old aunty walking in the market.. but it looks better after the wash :) I'm getting used to it by now. Sandy said I look more alive now.. tee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home