Sunday, August 27, 2006

There goes all the money

It's bad when you think you are earning a little more but are spending even way more than what you are earning.. when you have bills coming to you, so much like free flyers.. that ain't a good sigh!
I went Gurney Plaza with VJ n Trevor after work on Friday. Monster House was the movie that we watched.. something from Stephen Speilberg, I really put on a high expectation; guess I really know what they meant when they said the higher you hope, the harder you'll fall! Perhaps I'm just not into those kinda movies.. dengz..
Oh btw, I managed to make a quickie shopping before the movie.. and I got this! Love it!
(front)
(back)
Cool uh? We proceeded to Flix for happy hour. Sam was there.. almost can't recognise him as he get rid of his straight long hair and now's with the clean cut spikey hair.. damn cun :) Trevor got high after our 2nd jug.. VJ kept saying about Trevor's red face and 1/2 opened eyes.. hehe! W called at about 11-ish. proceeded drinking with W til almost 3.. dead tired.. home..

The workaholics went back to work the next day, Saturday while lazy me stayed in the cozy bed.. VJ woke up kinda late too.. about the same time as me.. We meet up in the afternoon where I went for a haircut.. bought some unnecessaty stuffs.. dengz.. I spent a lot.. must really stop this shit.. tired tired.. went home..

SL came over at 10.30pm, went over to Flix.. alamak.. takde orang.. called Sam.. Sam also not working ler!!! %^#$#^%&$# SL and I left to Glo; but the initial plan was to meet up with Julz at Flix.. but then weih.. no ppl 1 ler.. anyway we got stuck at the parking and it took us forever to just pay for RM1 for the damn parking! zzz

Went to Glo, Trevor's there with his old friend, Vincent.. young ans small little cheeky guy who talks a lot.. Met quite a lot of ppl there.. but then it wasn't the same kinda feelings that night.. the dance floor shrinked.. zzz.. not that fun eh!!! Met Peter too, and Peter knows Ben.. ish what a small world.. Trevor and Vincent knows Peter too.. I make it a conclusion that they know each other all bcuz they are from the same high school.. and Peter and Ben, well.. erm.. got related somehow ler.. sis punya bf punya kawan.. sumthing like dat ..

Too much of elaboration here.. Sunday was spent at UPR.. for the Little Penang Street Market.. met Fung there.. Trevor was there too.. I saw cousin Ann.. Trevor told me R was there! but I tak nampak.. ish ish.. the other day when I actually had a glance on R after so long was when I went for movies with W, then W spotted Sam(a different Sam from the one mentioned above. this is a GIRL Sam), and R was just beside Sam! :P


This is basically and additional deco in my department since Merdeka Day is just around the corner! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Adeline Ong said...

Haiya...Malaysia Megasale ma... Spend a bit la...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home