Thursday, March 06, 2008

What happened so far in 2008

I think I kind of like forgotten about my blog though I still see my friend’s blog from time to time. Anyway, since today is such a super free day at work, I decided that I should just blog! Jeng jeng jeng, here I come!

Nothing much happened I think, uh and I can’t really evoke what really happened back in January. Can’t blame me though, I am too old to remember minutiae.

Chris came back few days before CNY and we were just chilling around with a bottle of peach vodka that I get from Langkawi million of years ago. Then we started to get panic as it was just so close to CNY and we gotong-royong to clean up the house, to make it more presentable! Lol, well it is a yearly thing in my family…

We had the tradition reunion dinner on 5th February; hence I took leave that day. Dinner was amusing; I always like the steamboat and BBQ thingy that I get from Carrefour couple of years ago… hehe!!! Dinner accompanied with vodka for me, Chris and Ben, and daddy had his whisky as usual. I drove my little MPSP truck to get rid of the unwanted junks from home. Fuiyo… to my amaze, the garbage stocked up, looks higher as Mount Everest!!! Dad started putting all those little red lanterns he get, its new set of toys for daddy this year… hehe! Of course, Chris & I helped out.

I can still remember that I worked throughout the whole CNY! When the clock strokes 12am 7th February 2008, I can hear fireworks popping everywhere, with the long red fire crackers too, and I am sadly in my bed trying to sleep as I will be waking up in five hours time to prepare myself for battle at work that day. Deep in my heart, I hope that the days will be fine at work. Its CNY anyway… no one would wish to get any crazy callers who wakes up at the wrong side of the bed and started calling our 1800 to screw people up! Disparate the normal me, I left work at 3pm sharp once I am through with work… to go home and spend quality time with folks and Chris. The sacrifices are all paid for when I received my pay check… hehe!

The bliss didn’t last that long as everything else cooperate to intimidate me!

It started off when Ben wanted to scan a form and printer cannot turn on. I thought it might be some setting issue hence I just leave it and Ben to get his Dad to do the work for him

I left my computer on and I noticed there was no more display on my monitor when I returned home from work one day. This caused me to have few days without a working computer at home and I felt apart from youtube! TK helped to check and then found out that my graphic card kong-ed. Such a pain, I went to PC Depot on 13 February getting my self an early V day present -_-“. Cheapo graphic card for a low end user like me, but the box I tell you… say that it is Vista compatible… outrageous! Hahaha… graphic card was installed, computer reformatted, everything is superb.

Then I get myself my very first LCD monitor! Okay, for someone who has been trapped with CRT since being introduced to computer, having a 22" LCD monitor is a happy happy gain. I left work sharp 3pm and headed to collect my monitor. Everything's perfect. The CRT is still abandoned on the floor -__-" after happily installed my new printer, I rearranged all the wiring again and printer is confirmed dead, no heart beat, no breath. I removed it from the table... geez... life devoid of a AIO printer is gloomy.



2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Wah. Buy so many computer stuff. Mouse pad also cannot buy for me. Lol!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Anonymously said...

Aiks ... to be continued ? Mana part 2 ? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home