Monday, April 14, 2008

my weekend?

One thing without fail if I have free time when I am not working will be chilling out...
ciggie

+

coffee

Oh yea, went to Miraku @ G Hotel for Jap food, awesome!
Ah, kacau kacau a bit of my computer table too. more to be done...
my mousepad! cute neh?
jeng jeng jeng! hehe!!

Oh yeh, was watching TV and there is this place that I really want to go now in Penang. It would be the Obake-Ya, which is located next to Equator Art Academy, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia; exact location: 9 & 11, Leith Street... It is a Japanese + Korean food Restaurant with the jail concept. For reservation, call 04-2624772. Business Hours: Sun-Thurs (12pm-2.30pm, 5pm-12am),Fri-Sat (12pm-2.30pm, 6pm-1am). hehe!! seems that from google-ing, the place seems nice, food ok2 la.. but price is expensive.. approx rm50 each? I wanna go!

Another place to go... T-Bowl concept in Queensbay Mall... let's dine in jamban! muahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home