Thursday, September 25, 2008

reeys born today - reeys is a Virgoan =)

Essentially in life, everyone needs to have plans and routes to lead them in life. I think mine has gone astray. I live everyday like there is no tomorrow to fret about even though there are just countless matters in my mind. Should I just share it with people around me and start burdening them with the matters, or should I just stay calm and pray hard everyday before I go to bed that tomorrow will be a better day and all the sorrows will go away?

I crave to have a happy life with no shit. I hate thinking so much. I want no worries and everything to go my way.. hehe! I am DEMANDING for this NOW!!!!!!!!! Rawrrrr


Remark: reeys.blogspot.com = memoirs of reeys to remind her of the past when she is old, she has to change the link, cuz at times it is just too personal... she needs to let go the unhappiness and anger somewhere and this is the place that she finds it just so comfortable :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home